Full refunds are available if student withdraws more than 24 hours before the session is scheduled to begin. If student withdraws within 24 hours, a 75% refund will be given. If student withdraws after instruction begins after the first day and before the second day, a 50% refund will be given.
After 2 days of instruction, no refund is available. If a student fails to complete all of the required hours, the student may attend the next available session to complete the missed hours. On-line training courses: If the student is unable to access the course, a full refund will be given. If a student begins a course and then decides to withdraw, a 50% refund will be given if the student withdraws within 48 hours.
If the student fails to withdraw within 48 hours, no refund is given. "Any student attending the Mortgage Training Specialists training school is under no obligation to affiliate with any of the mortgage entities that may be soliciting for licensees at this school."
If you want to purchase a product offered by Mortgage Training Specialists, Inc., you will need to create an account. To create an account, you must create a user-id and password. The required account information includes your name, address, and e-mail address.
This information is available only to the administrator of MTSI.
• To purchase a course, the client must also provide credit card number, svc, and expiration date. Once the card number is processed, that information is not available to MTSI or anyone accessing the site.
• The user id is used by MTSI to track client progress and completion of all coursework. The password is NOT disclosed to MTSI, and only the client has access to that information.
• The information is used to provide customer service to the client. The address is used to not only send the course completion certificate to the client as requested but also process the client’s credit card information. The e-mail address is used to also send the course completion certificate to the client. No client information is sold to marketers or any other third party.
• A client must provide their NMLS Unique Identifier before receiving credit for a continuing education course. The client’s information is used to “bank” credit hours.
• No third party has access to a client’s personal or financial information.
• Clients can change their password or create a new password using the promptings on our website.
• All credit cards are processed using a secure server. Only one person at MTSI employee can access client information – borrower name, address, and e-mail address. Questions regarding an account should be directed to MTSI, 801-576-9547.